- Gather news content and provide news services
- Produce biweekly News Online mailing, quarterly Amana Magazine, and manage the AMANA website
- Promote Amana both internally and externally
- Prepare and submit funding proposals and manage the budget
- Publish a comprehensive a reference guide for reporting on Asian Islamic issues
- Organise, develop and deliver media skills training
- Assess potential to broadcast news through radio and television networks
- Continue development of information resources, including knowledge database
- Coordinate translation and distribution of Amana Magazine and other news content in cooperation with country coordinators in Bangladesh, India, Indonesia, Jordan, Pakistan and Thailand
As-salamu Alaykum (peace be upon you), Dear Readers...
NEW for September 18, 2016:
This blog has MOVED to the Muslim Writers Club, a new website dedicated to all of your writing needs.
Here are some of the pages you will find on the new site:
Jobs and Internships for Muslim Writers – Check out the latest opportunities.
Freelance Markets for Muslim Writers – A list of magazines, newspapers, and websites that want to work with YOU, insha'Allah. Includes many paying markets.
Book Publishers of Interest to Muslim Writers – Have you written a book? Start your search for a publisher here.
Contests & Events for Muslim Writers - Competitions, courses, webinars, and more. Don't miss the fun!
Writing Activities for Muslim Children – Coming Soon!
Q&A Page - Get your questions about the art (and business) of writing answered.
Articles and Other Resources – Even more resources for Muslim writers.
Hope to see you at the new site, Insha'Allah!