As-salamu Alaykum (peace be upon you), Dear Readers...
NEW for September 18, 2016:
This blog has MOVED to the Muslim Writers Club, a new website dedicated to all of your writing needs.
Here are some of the pages you will find on the new site:
Jobs and Internships for Muslim Writers – Check out the latest opportunities.
Freelance Markets for Muslim Writers – A list of magazines, newspapers, and websites that want to work with YOU, insha'Allah. Includes many paying markets.
Book Publishers of Interest to Muslim Writers – Have you written a book? Start your search for a publisher here.
Contests & Events for Muslim Writers - Competitions, courses, webinars, and more. Don't miss the fun!
Writing Activities for Muslim Children – Coming Soon!
Q&A Page - Get your questions about the art (and business) of writing answered.
Articles and Other Resources – Even more resources for Muslim writers.
Hope to see you at the new site, Insha'Allah!
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Journal of Arab & Muslim Media Research
1. Communication and development in the Arab region
2. Media and the Construction of public opinion
3. Media and social change in the Arab and Muslim world
4. Media coverage of wars and conflicts in the region
5. New media, culture and society in the Arab and Muslim World
6. Arab/Muslim youth, identity and the media
7. Media and women empowerment
8. Diasporic media and diasporic audiences
9. Global media and its impact on local cultures
10. Blogging and the changing face of journalism practice
11. Reality TV and the tabloidisation of Arab media
12. Pan-Arab Satellite TV and audience research
13. Media, subcultures, and resistance in the Arab and Muslim countries
Click here for more details.
Please note that this is a non-paying market.