Topics of interest include:
- How has 9/11 changed the way that we think about race, religion, national origin, and immigration status in the United States and abroad?
- What tools and strategies have been used by community activists to sustain and build community during and after the 9/11 moment?
- What impacts does being targeted as “suspect” by the United States government have on an individual? A family? A community?
- What are some of the success stories around coalition-building and race relations that have occurred since 9/11?
- What lasting impacts, if any, have the events of 9/11 and their aftermath had on relationships between racial and ethnic minority communities in the United States or abroad?
- What lasting impacts, if any, have 9/11 and the subsequent decade-long, global War on Terror had on the political consciousness of Arab American, South Asian, Muslim and/or Sikh communities inside or outside the United States?