- Many old reports have been re-published, while newer reports have disappeared.
- Entire sections and links have been removed from the Arabic-language portal including the "News and Analysis" section and the "Islamyioun" website link. A special page on Al-Quds (Jerusalem) has also disappeared.
- No articles have been published in English since the crisis erupted last week.
- In addition, all the English-language content Cairo editors published during the first two weeks of March has disappeared.
- "Gaza Holocaust," a special page dedicated to revealing the Israeli army’s crimes in the Gaza war, has also vanished.
- Pageviews are estimated at 60 percent down, from 200,000 pageviews per day to just 86,000.
As-salamu Alaykum (peace be upon you), Dear Readers...
NEW for September 18, 2016:
This blog has MOVED to the Muslim Writers Club, a new website dedicated to all of your writing needs.
Here are some of the pages you will find on the new site:
Jobs and Internships for Muslim Writers – Check out the latest opportunities.
Freelance Markets for Muslim Writers – A list of magazines, newspapers, and websites that want to work with YOU, insha'Allah. Includes many paying markets.
Book Publishers of Interest to Muslim Writers – Have you written a book? Start your search for a publisher here.
Contests & Events for Muslim Writers - Competitions, courses, webinars, and more. Don't miss the fun!
Writing Activities for Muslim Children – Coming Soon!
Q&A Page - Get your questions about the art (and business) of writing answered.
Articles and Other Resources – Even more resources for Muslim writers.
Hope to see you at the new site, Insha'Allah!