As-salamu Alaykum (peace be upon you), Dear Readers...
NEW for September 18, 2016:
This blog has MOVED to the Muslim Writers Club, a new website dedicated to all of your writing needs.
Here are some of the pages you will find on the new site:
Jobs and Internships for Muslim Writers – Check out the latest opportunities.
Freelance Markets for Muslim Writers – A list of magazines, newspapers, and websites that want to work with YOU, insha'Allah. Includes many paying markets.
Book Publishers of Interest to Muslim Writers – Have you written a book? Start your search for a publisher here.
Contests & Events for Muslim Writers - Competitions, courses, webinars, and more. Don't miss the fun!
Writing Activities for Muslim Children – Coming Soon!
Q&A Page - Get your questions about the art (and business) of writing answered.
Articles and Other Resources – Even more resources for Muslim writers.
Hope to see you at the new site, Insha'Allah!
Sunday, March 4, 2007
Iqraa Ms. Ideal Daughter Competition 2007
Prizes are as follows:
First winner receives:
1. A crown set with diamonds
2. The 2007 Miss Gratitude-to-Parents Award (issued by Iqraa Satellite Channel)
3. $10,000 USD in cash
1. Receives the title 2nd Miss Gratitude-to-Parents
2. Receives $7,000 USD in cash
1. Receives the title 3rd Miss Gratitude-to-Parents
2. Receives $5,000 USD in cash
1. Receives the title 4th Miss Gratitude-to-Parents (requirements set by selection panel)
2. Receives $3,000 USD in cash
1. Receives the title 5th Miss Gratitude-to-Parents (requirements set by selection panel)
2. Receives $3,000 USD in cash.
Read more about the competition here.